Details and Specs
🚚 FREE SHIPPING! EASY RETURNS
Combining exceptional fit, streamlined storage, and the superior wind resistant properties of Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric, these tactical jackets are the ultimate fleece capable of performing across diverse climates and conditions.
You won't find a higher quality jacket at this price! Get yours before they run out!
NOTE: Due to increased popularity, expect 1-3 weeks delivery time (Ships in 2-5 days)Features:
- Highly Versatile: Wind-resistant warmth enables jacket to excel as both a high-performance outer layer and as a cozy thermal layer under a protective shell for harsher weather. Mesh pockets let you selectively increase airflow to regulate body temperature as conditions change, and a durable water-repellant treatment protects from light moisture.
- Ambidextrous Storage: Six ergonomically-placed pockets, including a double-entry hunter’s pocket, provide streamlined storage that remains accessible under a rucksack, body armor, or harness, and include tie-in points for dummy cording critical gear.
- Engineered Durability: Advanced thermal properties last the life of the garment and don't fade after heavy use. Engineered to resist fiber pilling and fraying that often results after numerous cycles through the washing machine, they withstand abuse and don't require special attention.
- Polartec® Wind Pro®
- 100% Polyester (8.50 oz)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Three Piece Hood Design
- Two Large Chest Pockets with D-Ring and Media Port Pass Throughs
- Two Upper Arm Pockets with D-Ring and Media Port Pass Throughs
- Double Entry Hunter's Pocket
- Left Forearm Pocket
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
- Thumb Hole Cuffs Integrated into the Seam
- Two Upper Arm, Die-Cut 3”x5” Loop Swatches for Accessory Patches
- Drop Back Hem
- Adjustable Locking Drawcord
Before purchasing, please measure yourself and use the size chart below.
|size||Cross Shoulder(cm)||Chest Width(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
Worth the wait
Had some issue's getting the order to be processed and shipped,but the product performed well and I was satisfied with my purchase.Very warm and comfortable with lots of pockets
Nice and warm and fits well.
I knew these ran a little small, and I was worried because I ran into a friend who had the same jacket in an XL after I had ordered a L. I just received my L jacket and it fit just fine. Sure, a little smaller than the XL, but not a huge difference. I wish the hood rolled up, and that's my only issue with it. I knew that prior to ordering, so that's my own fault and don't see any point in giving this jacket anything less than 5 stars.
I really like this jacket, especially all the zippered pockets. It's GREAT for camping and hiking! The only issue I found is that the main zipper on my jacket was a bit weak. I now struggle with getting the zipper started and opened again. I still plan to buy another one though since I haven't found another jacket with this many zippers.
I just got this and am pleased with it. It's very well made and the extra pockets are my kind of thing. I plan to get another.