Details and Specs
The Bomber is back! This classic reversible flight jacket is warm, water resistant and very comfortable. The MA-1 Navy fighter pilot jacket dates back to the early 1950's and has become one of the most stylish and sought after jackets on earth. It includes knit cuffs, a knit collar and waistband, as well as a strong front zipper with a storm flap for warmth. There are multiple snap-closure pockets as well as the utility/pencil pocket. The MA-1 can be reversed to be bright orange, making them ideal for hunting, rescue missions and other times when visibility is imperative (not recommended for normal wear). This current version has been kept as close as possible to the classic specifications and also received several upgrades during the 1960’s.
- The sizing for this jacket is specified in the size chart below. Please confirm your size by carefully checking the chart before ordering.
- Flight nylon jacket contains a signature utility/pencil pocket
- Features a zipper closure with a storm flap, along with a knit waistband, cuffs and collar
- Comfort rated in temperatures from 25-40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dry clean only
- 4 color options to choose from
Outerwear Type: Bomber Jacket
Jacket Type: Tactical Pilot Jacket
Color: Black, Green,Grey
Feature: Waterproof, Windproof, Thermal, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink
Outdoor/Sport Type: Hiking,Climbing,Camping, Cycling, Motorcycle, Mountaineering
Style: Military & Pilot
Material style: Polyester+ Nylon
Padded : Cotton
Season: Spring, Autumn, Winter